Monday, July 07, 2008

I'm Fine, But The Infrastructure Could Be Better

And today, Boys and Girls I made the long trek up to Easton to visit the nice orthopedic man who told me that my shoulders may not last as long as I will. Not exactly unexpected news as I've had issues with pain, strange noises emanating from joints, and now and again my right shoulder will drop with well-defined clunk. If all this didn't hurt I could almost enjoy the new sounds that I'm producing. For now I have all sorts of options and that's good. I will elect for the present to do nothing as I'm not in 24-7 pain, plus I can still comfortably play guitar, my main passion. If it gets worse it goes to injections of cortisone, then to injections of a gel concocted of (rooster combs?) Lastly there will be surgery. Other than that I'm good to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home